THE EFFECTIVE STRESS-RELIEF AND
Alleviates back, neck and shoulder tensions
• Improved back health
• Reduced neck and shoulder tension
• Optimized breathing
• Reduced anxiety and stress
• Improved focus and concentration
• Reduced fatigue and tensions
• Increased efficiency
• Increased job satisfaction
• Reduced stress, sickness and absenteeism
• Increased productivity
• Increased employee retention
Research shows how yoga classes can be an efficient and cost-effective part of a company’s stress reduction and corporate wellness program: The University of Michigan Research Centre found that for every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect at least double in cost savings. 2010.
Hartfield Ned, et al (2011) write about the positive effects of yoga for employees in “The effectiveness of yoga for the improvement of well-being and resilience to stress in the workplace.” Scand J Work Environ Health 37: 70-76.